For Motor Trade Insurance contact David Walton, Amanda Hemmings or Roy Walton directly on 01707 883377 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Motor Trade Insurance
Whether you operate a small service or repair workshop or a main dealership, Bromwall can offer professional help and guidance when obtaining motor trade insurance. We can provide an expert service with easy to understand documentation utilising our unique presentations and personal service.
We deal with the leading motor trade insurance companies in the UK and can offer everything from a road risks only policy to a full combined cover. We will provide a policy that will suit your requirements and your pocket!
Call us now for advice or a quotation.
What cover can I expect in a Motor Trade Insurance Policy?
Cover can include the following:
- Road risks (from fully comprehensive to third party only and cover for loan vehicles)
- Property (buildings, contents, ramps, tools and equipment, diagnostic equipment, etc)
- Liability (Employers, Public and Products liability and service indemnity – a must for motor traders)
- Engineering (air receivers and lifting equipment all require inspection by law – your insurance policy can take care of this for you)
- Money/cash cover
- Business Interruption (if you cannot trade from your current premises due to a claim, your insurance policy will help you utilise alternative premises until things are sorted out)
- Wrongful conversion
Make sure you have the motor trade insurance cover you really need. Contact us today – you may save money and improve your cover!
Give Bromwall a try. We have experience in arranging cover for large dealerships (fully combined motor trade insurance cover) and small service units. We are happy to discuss any queries or questions you may have. If you have any issues you feel you cannot resolve with your current motor trade insurance arrangements, give Bromwall a call or send us an email. We are happy to discuss your requirements or alternatively tell us your renewal date and contact details and we will contact you when your renewal is approaching.